Get started with your project and speak with a facilitator today.
PCRC believes that through facilitated discussions, groups with different perspectives can have more fruitful conversations. Our facilitation services provide a framework for groups to work together more effectively and efficiently. As a neutral third-party, we help groups build relationships whether the situation involves a one-time event, or a series of meetings over time. We guide the meetings in a balanced and unbiased approach. This allows all participants to fully engage in the discussion. Creating a process that helps your group work together productively to achieve your desired outcomes is our expertise
PCRC professional facilitators will help design a process that works for you. We can help you:
PCRC can organize and facilitate different types of events such as:
- Plan your meetings so they are well attended and run smoothly
- Design agendas that meet your objectives
- Keep groups on task and use time effectively
- Improve participation
- Strategic planning
- Townhall and community meetings
- Business and team-building retreats
- Meetings seeking the public’s input for agencies such as cities, schools, county departments, etc.
- Coalition, committee, task force, collaborative or network meetings
- Meetings to work out problems within a group or an organization
- Meetings for any group that seeks to become more productive
Our expertise, is to design complex processes that engage a variety of our community members, many of whom typically do not participate. This includes youth, lower socio economic groups, and communities of color. Our facilitators will work with you to plan your agenda, design your meeting, navigate obstacles, and oversee next steps to improve your meeting outcomes. To learn more about PCRC’s long-term community facilitation projects, visit Engaging Communities
Fees for facilitation services vary depending on the scope of work. Please contact us
for more information on how we can customize a process for your group.