PCRC helps groups gain important skills that can be used in everyday life in families, workplaces, neighborhoods and other groups as well as in one-on-one interactions. Our trainers are highly skilled in the subject matter and in providing a training that is engaging, relevant, and applicable.
PCRC offers training on a variety of topics related to our core services such as:
- conflict resolution and conflict management skills
- effective communication skills
- skills for having difficult conversations
- meeting management and group facilitation skills
- skills for a facilitative leader
- gang awareness and gang prevention
We offer trainings tailored to all types of groups including:
- non-profits and service organizations for staff, boards, volunteers or clients
- businesses for staff, managers or boards
- neighborhood groups
- teachers and school staff
For any questions about our training services including fees, call 650-513-0330 or use the form below.